Why Shop Palmac.net
Palmac.net is Palmac Tool Company's E-commerce conduit to the world. Palmac Tool Company is a wholly owned subsidiary of Blackstone Global, Inc. We are headquartered in Chelmsford, MA, and have been in business since 1995 as a Value Added Reseller (V.A.R.) of tools and capital equipment used in electronics manufacturing and assembly. We conduct process development for local customers, as well as equipment installations and field service. Our experience with all the products we represent makes us uniquely qualified to help customers in the electronics manufacturing and assembly market place.
You will also find other products on Palmac.net as well. Such as: Ovation Gridlock Tooling, Microscopes, MicroCare cleaning, Vacuum Tweezers are just the beginning of the other products we hope to included here at Palmac.net. All the products we present to you here are related to our core area of expertise electronics manufacturing and assembly which we believe we are well suited to support.
- Expert and Reliable Advice: Our team of industry experts, engineers and technicians are at your service to make sure your exact technical specifications are properly met.
- Short Lead-Times: Because we’re more organized and efficient than other suppliers, we’re more nimble to get the product you need to your doorstep, when you need it.
- Competitive Pricing: Because we know how to properly work with customers and suppliers, we’re known throughout the industry as a price leader. For more information, check out our Price Math Policy.
- Quality well-made tools: The industrial-grade power tools that we sell are some of the most durable and reputable on the market.
- Technical Product Information: Many of that tools that we carry will have detailed technical information, pertaining to the product and/or series that the tool belongs too. We strive to include this information to educate our customers; and to ensure you that the tool a customer is looking to purchase, the tool is capable to meet and exceed the application it is to be used on.
- Tool Repair Service: We're able to repair any air tool and tools under the manufacturer's warranty. Palmac is a leader in the calibration and service of assembly tools. Whether or not you purchased your tool from us, we keep your tools maintained within proper manufacturing quality guidelines.