Once your order has shipped, permission for any return merchandise must be secured from our customer service department prior to return. It is important to save all packaging, and not destroy boxes in case of a return. If you would like to change any information on your order, please contact our customer service department at (978) 455-0672.
- Custom items that were specially ordered for you are not returnable.
- Repair parts and spare parts are non-refundable and non-returnable.
Returning normally stocked items: You may return in full or any individual line item on your order for a prompt merchandise exchange, credit, or refund within 30 days of receiving your order. Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable. Return shipping charges are the sole responsibility of the purchaser.
Returning merchandise that has been special ordered and not normally stocked: Merchandise that has been special ordered and not normally stocked by us may only be returned after Palmac receives return authorization from the manufacturer.
Restocking Fees: A restocking fee may apply to your return.
- No restocking fee applies, if the product you are returning is going back into Palmac stock and you paid shipping with your order.
- Orders that qualified for free shipping are subject to a 10% Palmac restock fee.
- Non-stocked items are subject to the manufacturers restocking fee plus a 10% handling fee. If your order was also subject to free shipping, an additional 10% Palmac restocking fee also applies.
Product conditions for return: All merchandise must be returned in new condition, unused and in its original packaging, with original documentation, instructions, and accessories.
Shipping costs: The customer is responsible for all shipping cost after an order is canceled. This includes any free shipping that may have been applied to the initial order.
- If your initial order qualified for free shipping a minimum 10% Palmac restocking fee applies
- You are responsible for the shipping cost to return your product to Palmac.
We reserve the right to deny any refund of the purchase price.