Knight Global Electrical Coiled Cable KCA1040
The Electrical Coil cable provides a robust method of communicating from the OCI (Operator Control Interface) module on the floor level, to the servo controls up on the rail. The coil cable is made up of a high resistant PVC and has proved the test of time. The four inch coil connects the In-Line Handle or (LMM) Load Monitoring Module in a clean and compact package by wrapping around the Servo Hoist Chain. The Coiled Cable is made exclusively for Knight with 19-Pin Military style connectors and is available in various cable lengths.
- Electrical Coiled Cables are made exclusively for Knight Global
- Connects a Servo Hoist to a load monitoring module by wrapping itself around the Servo Chain
- 19-Pin Military bayonet style connectors
- 90 Degree male to female connectors
- Optional straight cable configuration